Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New year recap.

Not gonna lie, pretty glad this year is coming to an end.
Its had its bright moments, dont get me wrong: dancing on pointe, getting to know my name twin, getting a new job I actually enjoy. But theres been plenty of stuff im happy to leave behind: broken (albeit, closed and kinda mended I guess) friendships, injuries galore, removed gallbladder,  people got mad at me and im sure some feelings were hurt. But, ya know what, this year was great for me,
I found myself in the darkest pit ive ever been in, but I found my way out.
Ive been rejected,  disowned, and stomped all over, but I learned who I truly am and what is important in life.
Ive been tested in my faith in God, and He has proved Himself time and time again.
Hes shown me and taught me more than I could have ever hoped.
To think of where I was at this point last year and where I am now, im grateful.
Ive been drug through hell, but ive been refined in the fire I walked through.

Bring it, 2014.
If God is for me, who cares whats against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment