Saturday, August 7, 2010

So, I've realized.

I've been wasting so much time.

I haven't even journaled about this yet, but the realization is almost overwhelming.

Really? Where has fear gotten me?
Alone, insecure, feeling worthless, amongst other things.

It's cost me time. Besides in the obvious, but I'm realizing now that there are so many friendships that are developing into very beautiful things...but I'm just now realizing this when I've known these beautiful people for a year or two.
That's a year or two of beautiful memories wasted...

I am thankful that I'm realizing this before they're gone.
Time is too precious to wait.
And, who's to say that I would have been able to handle it... with how I was before, I'd probably be too embarassed to have tried...but that was all caused by fear.

Well, today is a new day.
I'm taking my life back.
I'm doing things for me, things that might not make sense to other people, but that are necessary for my life to go the way that actually brings me peace and happiness.
Sure, it'll be ever changing.
But, that's okay.
It'll still be happy.

So, here's to taking my life back.

No comments:

Post a Comment