Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My heart is overflowing...

I was prophecied over at the Missions conference this weekend.
Now I'm in this state, where I want to shout from the rooftops, and I want everyone to know about everything inside of me...
...but I treasure them all up in my heart
the way it's supposed to be.

I'm just overflowing...
people have no idea how wonderful and how glorious my God is to me! He loves me with an everlasting love, He only wants to prosper me, He has called me to something bigger than me, He graces me to do His will
ahhh, so wonderful!

When I woke up, I came downstairs, and mom said she was expecting me to come into their room last night.
I asked why
and she said there was a bad storm that passed through.
At one time the thunder was so loud, it sounded like it was in our yard. That lightning was striking our property...

...I must be at peace to have slept through that

Thank You, Jesus! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment