Friday, November 22, 2013

I found a note I had written myself at the end of 2011, to be read at the end of 2012.

Interesting to go back on.
It's sad and wonderful to see how much has changed.
What is still changing.
What I wish would change.

Should people's opinions matter?
loaded question, right?
Well, that's the crossroads where I'm currently standing.
Trying to balance the good of social media with the terrible.

I google searched a quote I had written in this stack of notes. I wanted to figure out who said it or if it was song lyrics or who I could give the credit to if I posted it. The first search result that popped up was a suicide hotline.

huh.
guess I'm depressed.

It grieves me, but I really think there are certain people I just need to glean out of my life.
I know they'll be offended or whatever, but it's not doing me any good...
And if all you're doing is bringing me down, then I can't handle that.
If you don't like it, ask me about it.

It's having a negative effect on my life as a whole--my job, my health, my socializing (or lack there of.)

I need to reevaluate.

No comments:

Post a Comment