Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thank God

Everything with the wreck has worked out. And I know it's all by God's grace
So, if everything goes well in changing my plea tomorrow it'll all be over with.
I was able to meet with a lawyer and get his advice in what to do about it, which helped me understand everything so much more. I'm analytical, and I like understanding.

I have a new 2011 Ford Escape I get the license plates to tomorrow. She's the best thing ever.

There are still a few fears I fight while driving, but I pretty much have to keep a level head and not let it all get to me.

I have learned so much. A ridiculous amount. And I know there's only more to learn.
I have friends in my life I know are going to last, which I greatly appreciate.
This is a safe place.
My life is heading in a beautiful direction.
I know there is much  more to learn, but I'm actually excited about it. I'm excited to see how it all unfolds. I'm excited for whatever is to come that is giving me such hope.
It must be awesome if I can be this hopefully while clueless to what it is.

I'm at a loss for words.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment