Saturday, October 1, 2011

Im a mystery in the making

I dont think we're meant to fully know somebody.
The efforts to accomplish this and the pain that comes with it when we fail isn't worth it.
Maybe it's that we chose not to understand, because someone once didn't fit into the mold we made for them. So when we find this out it shakes our world.
Walls get put up
Words are said.

I think there was meant to be mystery.
For me, at least.
Needless to say I've learned a lot recently.
Hoping I get it this time.
I think when so much happens in such a short time period, all there is to do to stay sane is to learn.
And carry on.

And dance in the car with my roommate as cars next to us laugh.
:)
We got a free movie rental. It wad pretty awesome. A random lady behind us gave us a code :)

Amazing how something so simple can completely brighten someone's day.
Super grateful that it wad mine and Holly's tonight :D

No comments:

Post a Comment