Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Life is funny.

Life is funny.
And sometimes it feels a certain way, and you can't find words that make sense.
And sometimes you just know things, but you don't know how you know them since there's no proof
But you sit back and just watch it happen, because you had a little nudge before.
And sometimes you wish you could use words to lace together feelings with analogies
To find words to express this funny life.

I am one person. I am the only physical mind that knows my physical thoughts.
When I die, they die with me, and no matter how much I write I will never get it all down.
Inevitably, some things will go to my grave with me, whether I want them to or not.

I have thoughts and ideas and opinions. I have the power to create things based off of what is inside of me and if I never do, it will never exist.
What I create is what I leave behind; what will live long after I die.

I often find myself with a yearning to write, even if I don't have two words to string together.
I think it is because of this deep knowing that life is finite, and we have influence, and what we do with today is important.

I don't even know if that made sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment