Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I feel like this new step holds more than I realize.
Change usually all happens at once for me--more than one thing changing at a time.
But this one seems difference.

It's like I'm staring my past in the face and screaming, "You don't define me."
I have my "adult" job, now.
And even though it is scaring the crap out of me, it feels right.
Like there's something in this that I can't see but that I need to learn for whatever God has for me next.
It's kinda cool, actually.
To know that even though I don't understand why I'm here, I can rest in the fact that He does.
I mean, I've done things I didn't understand several times before
But this time I'm actually resting in the fact that He holds my heart.

I love it.
and I'm more grateful than words can ever say for the friends I have in my life.
they have encouraged me so much today as I was so nervous. It brought me to tears multiple times.
I don't think they realize what I was experiencing and what their encouragement really did for me.

oh, life. you're so silly.
But you're a flower about to bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment