Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Here we go again.

I haven't done one of these things in, well, forever.
Apart from the occasional myspace bulliten, Facebook note, or vague Twitter "tweet," I haven't Blogged since the days of Xanga.
I found my old Xanga's the other day
(Yes, it is plural...back in the day of teenage angst, it was common to create a new Xanga as a way to start "fresh." Whatever. In other words, my words had gotten myself in too much trouble, or I was more dramatic than my own good...)

So, now, approximately 4 years since the days of xanga (I know, so long ago, right?) I have decided that I miss having a place to publically declare the random happenings of my day and thoughts in my head for the entire world to see.

Hence, the creation of this blog.

I am warning you. This may get really stupid, personal, contain more information that you ever really cared to read but keep reading to see how it ends to find it...doesn't, seem to have no point, or just completely bore you to tears.

*shrug* My friends tell me my randomness is entertaining...

I don't know if I'll let my family know this blog exists. I tend to enjoy publically spilling my guts all over webpages they aren't directly linked to.
They spy and snoop...

Is it weird that I seem to trust my friends--or ever complete strangers--more than my own flesh and blood?
I love them, I do...
I dunno.

So, anyway. Here it is.
If you actually read this, I owe you a giant hug
or brownies or cookies or something
My sincerest gratitude to you.

Maybe this will help in my quest to change the world.
How, you may ask, am I going to do that?
Well, I wish I knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment